Friday, November 16, 2012

Commentary...Decisions, decisions...

My commentary on one of my collegues blog post entitled Decisions, decisions... on the blog Politics in Motion about out most current presidential election.

I must say after reading this blog that these thoughts were very similar to mine regarding our most recent presidential election. I find this article not only very well written and insightful, but helpful to those who may have needed to feel like they were not alone in their decision to vote this year.

I agree with the comments that Mitt Romney embarrassed himself on television...it was painful to watch. I too voted for Obama the first time and had many reservations about how to vote this term, but I am pleased with the outcome of the election and while I may not agree with all of Obama's policies, I am grateful that I am, as a woman, still an equally considered citizen...even if we do have a long way to go to true equality. Bravo, Andrea Gutierrez!

No comments:

Post a Comment